Tuesday 1 November 2011

Planes, Trains and Automobiles


A very quick post today to share an equally quick tag for this weeks Tag It On challenge. I think I might just get in before the deadline with hours to spare. 

The theme was planes, trains and automobiles. Unfortunately I didn't have a stamp with any of those on but I did manage to find a little image of a car. The map image in the background and the postmark are PaperArtsy Stamps, and the stars and 'journey' are Tim Holtz stamps.


Hope you like it

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I like it! That car is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, I love the splash of red, and I have a thing (in a good way) for postmark stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. It's fantastic to get your comments and feedback xx