Thursday 10 November 2011

Lucky Old Bag

Last week I was really lucky to win the blog candy from The Stamp Man.  The prize was one of their limited edition 'Old Bags'.  I was sooo excited to receive it and I was certainly not disappointed when it arrived - such a great bag of goodies.




It contained some Kraft Glassine paper which I've wanted to try for a while, but couldn't justify spending £10 for a whole pack. There were loads of little Tim Holtz ideology bit and pieces, like memo pins, lightbulbs, mini vials and pen nibs (again things I've wanted for a while, but the cost of buying a whole pack of each quickly mounts up).
There's some dominoes in there which I'm really exited about using too (another thing that had been on my 'to try' list!). 


Jill from The Stamp Man said some lovely things about my work and I'm now feeling the pressure of trying to be a worthy winner!  I must come up with some fab uses for all these wonderful bits - It's going to be great fun :0). 
Its been slightly chaotic at home the last couple of weeks (job hunting, house hunting and bloomin' Ebay listings), but fingers crossed will get some time to craft this weekend. I thought being out of work would give me more time, but it's not really working out that way so far.  

Thanks again to The Stampman for their generous prize - I love it! Hopefully I'll be back soon with something to show for it.

Sarah

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. It's fantastic to get your comments and feedback xx