Thursday 15 March 2018

Lets have fun!

I won't lie, I find blogging hard. The words don't come easily and I will rewrite over and over again until I get fed up and say "I'll do it tomorrow! ".  Of course, I never do. There's always something else to do. However, when I know people have seen my work and liked it, blogging is definitely worthwhile. 

... So, although the time for new years resolutions has long since past, I resolve to do better. I've refreshed my poor old dusty, neglected blog and I want to show you what I've been up to.

I've already posted about my dabbling in block printing with lino cuts. Next up, a fun mix of collage, paint, posca pens and watercolour pencil that started simply with the plan of using up some scraps off my desk.
It's about having fun with the people you love.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back again soon, really I will....

Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. It's fantastic to get your comments and feedback xx