Sunday 24 July 2011

Lost in the middle

Yet again, another weekend watching the grand prix while blogging and intermittently crafting.
I afraid I haven't anything finished to show today - I'm working on a few different things:


  • A birthday card for my husband -  I'm really pleased with it  but unfortunately I can't show you it until after his birthday next month.









  • A decorated box, using the fresco finish paperartsy paints to enter into the local village show where my parents live. More on that in a few weeks time.













  • A Maya Road Owl mini album which I'm hoping to do for a friend who's having a tough time at the moment - only done the covers so far so I really need to get going on that.












I've no idea how I'm going to get all these things finished (and a few cards for the village show aswell). Next weekend was supposed to be put aside for redecorating the bathroom, but instead I'm probably going to visit my friend and try to cheer her up. Then we're into august which was always going to be horrendously busy.  So I'm going to apologise in advance for a lack of blogging for the next few weeks.

Hope you're all having a good weekend 

Sarah 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. It's fantastic to get your comments and feedback xx