Saturday 2 April 2011

Adorable kitten pictures!

I couldn't resist posting these photos my husband took of my parents new kittens. They are just so cute!





The black and white one is called Polly and the tabby is called Pickles. I think they were about 2 months old at the time. My parents are finding them quite a handful so this poem I found seemed very apt:
    Kittens kittens everywhere
    Kittens chewing on my hair
    Kittens climbing up my jeans
    Kittens hanging from the screens
    There's a kitten on each shoulder
    Will they do this when they're older?

    Kittens fighting on the chairs
    Kittens tumbling down the stairs
    There's a kitten on my head
    There's a kitten in the bread!
    There's a kitten in my shoe
    I don't believe we just have two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. It's fantastic to get your comments and feedback xx