Wednesday 22 April 2015

A few cards

Here are a couple of cards I've made recently for family and friends. They are fairly experimental so I hope their recipients liked them. 

First 1: brayered fresco finish paints, stencilled grunge paste and stitched layers. Stitching seems to be making its way onto almost everything I do now I've finally got the hang of threading my sewing machine (it didn't stop me doing making the stupid mistake of sewing the front and back of the card together though, oops!).


Second one: music paper, stamped and distressed, stencilled fabric and a stamped and stitched teabag.
Sorry for the poor quality photos - my mobile actually takes better pictures than my camera, but neither are fantastic.
 
Thanks for looking, hope you are having a good week,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. It's fantastic to get your comments and feedback xx